Sabre Ranger M2M solucion datos en sitios remotos ambientes explosivos terminal Bgan comunicación maquina a maquina SCADA telemetría UTR Modbus.
Wideye Ranger M2M Equipment Features
- Remote configuration and debugging capable, a great feature of the Wideye Sabre Ranger M2M
- It operates in extreme hot or cold temperatures -40°F to 167°F (-40° to 75° C)
- 24 x 7 Always-On capability
- No indoor unit required. Terminal provides Ethernet port and serial port to any device
- Includes mounting frame with U-bolts for 3.5OD pipe mounting (or smaller).
- Internet IP connectivity – at speeds of up to 384/240 Kbps (Down/Up)
- Supports Internet IP, SMS text messaging, Email, VPN, VoIP.
- IP Watchdog… Internal logic maintains a constant network connection,or the system reboots.
- PDP System Activation/Deactivation via SMS text message.
- NEMA 4X with IP65 Ingress rating Outdoor weather rating and corrosion resistant
- 10 meter cable run – Ethernet – Serial Port – and Power Port.. longer lengths available.
- Enhanced vibration and shock resistance
- Hazardous Environmental Rated – Class 1 Division 2 and ATEX Zone 2, Group II, Category 3 –
- Low power consumption. Normal operation use 6 watts idle, 22 watts burst transmitting.
- Operates in -40°F to 167°F (-40°C to 75°C) – Extreme cold and hot.
- Operates globally with the same service plan for all continents. Coverage Map
- Connectivity ports – Ethernet (RJ-45) – RS232 (DB9) 9600 bps with 10m Multifunction cable
- Support 3GPP AT commands
- Power requirements – 12 to 18 volts DC (minimum 2 amps). AC/DC power supply is provided.
- Low Profile – Does not attract attention from possible vandalism or theft.
- SMS texting control. Hibernate, Activate and other status
- Certified CD, FCC, IC, CSA